Our fees are determined by the Australian Medical Association recommended rates, along with the real costs associated with running our medical practice.
Payment is required on the day at the time of your consultation. For patients who are unprepared for same day payment, an itemised account can be issued. We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card payments.
|Fee Type||Private Fee||Medicare Rebate||Private Fee Gap|
|Standard consultation (10 – 15 mins)||$75.00||$37.05||$32.95|
|Long consultation (20 – 40 mins)||$120.00||$71.70||$48.30|
|Extended long Consultation ( >40 mins)||$140.00||$105.55||$34.45|
* These fees above are indicative of fees billed by doctors in the practice. Patients should be aware that charges will vary depending on the length of time you spend with the doctor, and the complexity of your medical condition.
For Medicare rebate claims, these are processed directly through Medicare. Please visit the Medicare website for more information.
A non-attendance fee will be charged for failure to attend an appointment. This fee is not eligible for a Medicare rebate.
Bulk Billed Services
- All childhood Immunisations.
- Health Assessments for over 75 year olds.
- Mental Health Care Plans.
- GP Management Plans and Referrals to Allied Health Professionals (for eligible patients).
- Annual FLU and Pneumonia Vaccines.
- INR Consultations.
- Wound Reviews.
- Blood Pressure Checks.
- Nurse administered travel vaccines.
Minor Procedure and Theatre Fees
The cost of procedures will vary according to the complexity of the procedure. Please inquire with staff about this prior to your procedure.
A theatre fee of $40 is payable separately to the procedure fee. This covers the cost of sterilisation equipment, dressings, needles and anaesthetics. This isn’t rebateable by Medicare.
We accept payments by Cash, Cheque and Eftpos.