To book an appointment please call us on 03 5021 1688 during office hours.
TELEHEALTH & VIDEO CONFERENCING
In accordance with the Australian Government’s response to Covid-19, our Doctors are now able to offer Telephone and Video Consultations by appointment.
Our aim is to protect our patients and create a Safe Practice and to provide continuing medical care and advice.
How it works:
- All patients will now be offered a telephone or a video-conferencing call with their doctor
- You will be allocated an appointment time that is suitable for your doctor to return your call
- If a video-conferencing call is needed a link will be sent to your email address that you would need to be able to access at the time of your appointment.
- You will need a working camera and audio on your device for a video call consultation
- Telehealth consultations for some eligible patients –Commonwealth concession card holders,children under 16 years old and patients who are more vulnerable to COVID-19 will be billed to Medicare (no out of pocket costs to the patient) during this time. Please refer to Medicare Australia for more information.
- An out of pocket costs may apply for other patients at your doctors discretion.
- A Telehealth appointment is just like a standard GP appointment but conducted over the telephone or on a video plastform. Your doctor can also provide you with repeat prescriptions for your medications and discuss any health-related concerns
Call us to book an appointment on: 03 5021 1688
MILDURA’S COVID 19 CLINIC
SUNRAYSIA Community Health Services have a dedicated COVID 19 assessment and advice clinic, located at: 137 Thirteenth Street, MILDURA VIC 3500.
It is open Monday – Friday, from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Please contact the respiratory clinic on 03 5021 7653
Thank you for your cooperation